Associated Podiatrist, LLP!
We here at Associated Podiatrists we continue to monitor and uphold the advice from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and local public health officials. We have chosen to remain open to serve the immediate needs of our existing patients and welcome new patients in need of care to reach out to us for assistance.
Please call the office to schedule an appointment as we are temporarily open by appointment only. We are now offering Telemedicine appointments to any patient that would feel more at ease being seen in the safety of their home by using your smart phone, tablet or laptop. This is available for new and existing patients.
Your overall health and wellness has always been our highest priority. We appreciate the growing concern with COVID-19 within our communities. After evaluating the most current information and reviewing all published guidelines, we remain confident in our ability to provide podiatry care in a safe and healthy environment at the offices of Associated Podiatrists, LLP.
We are implementing the following additional precautions and recommendations to our patients and team members in light of COVID-19.
1. We recommend any patient stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use your best judgment. If you are sick, we will help you reschedule. If you are uncertain, please call our office prior to your appointment.
2. We will maintain a clean and safe environment and continue to comply with OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines.
- We have standard protocols in place to disinfect all surfaces and patient contact areas. We sterilize or safely dispose of all instruments and products used during patient care. We utilize personal protective equipment (e.g. masks, gloves) to keep you and team members safe.
- We have reviewed the procedures for proper hand hygiene, reinforced their importance, and encouraged accountability between team members.
- We have expanded and increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and facilities.
- We have temporarily removed items that pose a risk for cross-contamination (e.g. magazines, toys, etc) from our common areas.
3. We support a healthy work environment for our employees.
- We have requested our team to not be present at our office if they are experiencing symptoms.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in the care you receive at Associated Podiatrists, LLP. If you have questions or concerns, please get in touch. We’re in this together and here to help!
The Doctors at Associated Podiatrists, LLP
Dr. Steven Bogue, Dr. William Chubb, Dr. Steven Merckx, and Dr. Michelle Schroeder
Since 1968, Associated Podiatrists, LLP, LLP has been working with patients to provide the best podiatric care in the Madison area. Our board certified doctors' experience in podiatry is coupled with genuine concern for their patients. Our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention. Our goal is to treat foot and ankle ailments and maintain healthy feet.
This web site provides you with an overview of Associated Podiatrists, LLP and the field of podiatry. As you navigate this web site, you'll find information about Associated Podiatrists, LLP., including our practice philosophy, physicians, office locations, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. Feel free to contact us with any questions. You can also request an appointment by clicking here.
You'll find a lot of valuable information on the web site about foot problems, diagnoses and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any of your foot and ankle health concerns.